IN FRANKFURT, MUNICH, ZURICH
There are many reasons for booking a longstay or short term accommodation. Maybe you attend business obligations for a longer period of time. Or you could come to call on some relatives you have not seen in a while. Sometimes big renovations or exterminator work makes it necessary to leave your house for a few weeks. No matter what the occasion, long and extended stays are not at all unusual - in fact, you will enjoy many benefits if you choose our apartment hotels that are designed exactly for that purpose. THE FLAG in Frankfurt, Munich and Zurich offers attractive longstay deals for 30 or more nights.
OUR longstay options
THE FLAG Serviced Apartments
no hustle, no stress
Perhaps the biggest advantage of staying in a serviced apartment long-term: You don't have to worry about anything. Your temporary home is already waiting for you fully furnished. We are also happy to assist you with the daily housework – for perfect work-life balance even after a stressful day at work. Regular cleaning is already part of our special longstay offer.
Your benefits, if you choose a longstay offer at THE FLAG
Take advantage of our longstay offers in Frankfurt, Munich or Zurich for a minimum of 30 nights.
- Save up to 65% off our regular prices.
- Use our free WIFI.
- Have your room or apartment cleaned regularly and free of charge.
- Use our fitness rooms free of charge (West M., Munich M., Meiller Gärten, Zurich).
- Use our co-working spaces (West M., Meiller Gärten, Zurich) for free.
- Use our rooftop terrace (West M., Munich M., Meiller Gärten, Zurich) or your own loggia for free.
- Enjoy the best "home office" conditions.
- Prepare your own meals in your fully equipped kitchen (depending on the room type).
- Book your breakfast whenever you feel like it (for prices, please contact the respective hotel).
- Park your car safely in one of our underground parking spaces (for prices, please contact the respective hotel).
- Use our laundry service (for prices, please contact the respective hotel; DIY washing machines and dryers are also available in our hotels).
- Reach the most important places of the city in a short time thanks to the excellent public transport connectivity of our hotels.
- Leave your bike for free at our bicycle stand.
in Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich
Which cancellation policy apply to longstay or extended stay reservations?
All houses: free cancellation possible until 14 days before arrival
What is the minimum number of nights to take advantage of the longstay offer?
Longstay conditions apply to stays of 30 nights or longer.
How can I best book a longstay accommodation at THE FLAG?
Directly on our website! After selecting a minimum of 30 nights our longstay offer will appear automatically in your booking mask. Alternatively: Call or email THE FLAG hotel of your choice.
Are there also offers for medium-term stays (up to 30 nights)?
Yes! Apart from our longstay offers here at THE FLAG, we also offer attractive midstay rates. Simply enter the desired period in the booking mask.
What times can I check-in and check-out?
Feel free to check-in at any time after 3 p.m. Check-outs are available until 11 a.m.
At THE FLAG West M., Munich M. und Meiller Gärten our reception is open around the clock. In all houses there are self check-in machines available.
How can I extend my stay?
Please contact our hotel staff directly or call us during your stay.
Is it necessary to pay a deposit?
No, a deposit is not required.
What food and beverage options does THE FLAG offer?
In some of our hotels & serviced apartments you will find a restaurant or kitchen for self-catering. In the immediate vicinity of all our hotels you will find many other restaurants and shopping facilities.
Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are welcome at THE FLAG Hotels & Serviced Apartments in Munich, Frankfurt and Zurich. Other pets can also be brought along on request. Please contact us regarding this matter.